"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Que pasa from the -1 degree city known as New York...

I am four days away from the spring semester, and I'm still fighting to acquire 12 credits!
It's warm in the apartment, and cold outside. You would think I'd be happy about the heat in the apartment, but when you can't sleep at night because the heat's supercharged, then you, like I, would wish for some cold.
Speaking of cold, I just came out of one. Feels good. Real good.
I want so much to write another freelance. Hopefully by the next post, I'll have something available. And have I totally gotten over it, not really. But I'm almost there...
I just took this test, and the result is not surprising:



I am Charlie Brown

Which Peanuts Character Are You Quiz



Inside 2 months with my iPod, and already there are dents; one in almost every corner. Some scratches here, some marks there. It looks like I pounded that machine! But it still works like a charm. Apple can create a decent product every so often...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment