"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

How long has it been since I got the chance to post anything here?
So long, I was notified when I logged in that I have to convert my signin information with the Google system.
It must have been that long.

In any event, in my three month absence, I have been shifted through three branches at work, and finally have acheived one of my resolutions for the year. Now all I need is a haircut, and I'll post some pictures for the summer start. And who knows what I get to post next time?

Perhaps this is just to say that I've been necked up in work & life, not so much knocked out of blogging existence.

Quiet As It's Kept
George Howard
Dancing In The Sun

I hope you guys are having a fantastic Puerto Rican Day!
Until the near future...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment