"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hmm.

It's been two months, and I can't quite figure out how I'm gonna start this.

Well, I hope Valentine's Day for everyone was pretty good. Despite the snow, I trooped out to the Beacon Theatre to see Jonathan Butler, Dave Koz, and David Benoit perform. Quite awesome stuff, if I do say so myself. And BeBe Winans was there, too. After all these years, and apparently for only $20, he still has it. Dave did tease the fact that Anita Baker (one of the few artists I have yet to see perform) was snowed in Detroit. Despite that, Winans was more than a suitable replacement.
As for his sister CeCe, I may get to see her for a Mother's Day performance coming up in May. The catch: I have to invite my mother...

Well, I'm still alive. I've shed several pounds over the last year, a feat I am most proud of. Now, I will improve on it by shedding a few inches more. And before anyone asks, there is no secret but plenty of walking and some salads for lunch.
Every time I'm at work.
Sure, I've been accused of being half a man. Sure, the scent of Popeye's and McDonald's has tempted me. But, thank God I get to hear fellow co-workers say I need to lose weight, and know I'm not singing that tune with them!!

Well, I'm still working. Working to get myself an automobile. Working to improve my financial and professional status. And oh yes, still working at North Fork, soon to be Capital One, Bank. But this next piece of information is very recent: I'm en route to a promotion. Nothing big; just a supervisory gig, as head teller. Part of the reason for my absence has been my training for the job...
Another part of the reason has been MySpace. I will post another freelance on there, and am in the process of moving some, if not all, my work to MySpace. Is this my way of publishing? Not really; I plan to make that aspect a reality, alongside my own publishing company. That company is a project me and the NewDanger have undertaken; once we have our books of poetry published, we would take our own material, and publish it ourselves. That IS the plan...

I'll save whatever else I wanted to say for sometime this month. Til then, This new blogger is like, wow...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment