"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Friday, December 19, 2003

Happy Birthday to me...
Happy birthday to me...
In 366 days from now,
I'll be turnin' 23!!


Some history of my birthday:
On Dec. 19, 1984, Britain and China signed an accord returning Hong Kong to Chinese sovereignty on July 1, 1997.

I also share birthdays with the following:
* 1979 Kristanna Loken (actress, supermodel) [From Terminator 3]
* 1972 Alyssa Milano (actress) [From Charmed, Who's The Boss]
* 1963 Jennifer Beals (actress) [Flashdance, I think]
* 1946 Robert Urich (actor) [Spencer For Hire, S.W.A.T.; died in '02 R.I.P.]
* 1944 Tim Reid (actor) [W.K.R.P. In Cincinatti, Sister Sister]
* 1939 Cicely Tyson (actress) [Fried Green Tomatoes, The Women of Brewster Place]

Who Knows?
I may do somethin great like these kats!

Now, my message to all:
Go out to the world this weekend, and put a smile on someone's face!
And if you don't know how, try smiling yourself. Hey, the attempt to smile has gotta make someone else smile, right?
Lata...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment