"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Supplemental.

Lightning striking twice.
Yeah sure, maybe around midterms or finals week, when the magic really happens. Maybe, just maybe, my finances can get second bolt that puts me in good standing. Sure, lightning may strike twice in that department.
But with women, fuggedaboudit.

Needless to say, I attempted to recreate Monday's circumstances. Taking the same 7:55AM bus; sitting on the same left window seat, getting to work around the same time. What happened?

She wasn't there.

Fascinating. Where have I heard that one before?!!
Please, folks. Please don't answer that.

You Never Know
Rupee
Thisisrupee.com

The site is finally up!! I suggest you all go check it out, and sign the guestbook. Now.

Dammit! I gotta study!
Must study.
Must study...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment