"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Lightning Striking Twice

I sit here, hoping on a miracle
that lightning strikes twice
for long, I've anticipated this morning
scheming & planning my incredible device.
My hope is to finish this dream
for it is only a matter of when...
Ah, the first time I saw your face
As I hope to see that face again.
I recreate my footsteps
planned down to the very last bit
as I speak the words of Bono:
Stuck in a moment... can't get out of it.
The wheels and the clock have been turning
As my shred of hope disappears
Godot of love has forsaken me
And I'm left to face my despirited tears.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment