"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Friday, October 17, 2003



Aaron Booone!!! Aaron Booooooone!!!
Bottom of the 11th, the first Yankee at bat, and Aaron Boone!!!!!!

Meanwhile, poor Ben Affleck must be crying on J-Lo's ample butt, I mean bosom, asking, "Why, Jen? Why?" Well, I'll tell you why:

Because for the 39th time in their history, the New York Yankees are going to the World Series. The killer thriller of a game; 6-5 Yankees! And if you just tuned in, the Yankees win. Thhhhhee Yaaankees Win!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank God for not giving just an ordinary Game 6 win, but a heart clenching, surreal Game 7 win that only Joe Torre, Mike Mussina, Hideki Matsui, Jason Giambi, Bernie Williams, Mariano Rivera, and yep, you guessed it, Aaron Boone, can provide. And thank you Babe Ruth for the "Bambino Curse." That's what Pedro Martinez gets for messin' with us!

Ha! I can't wait 'til Saturday!
More to come later...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment