"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Friday, July 11, 2003

Here We Go Again!
Portrait
New Jack Swing!: The 90's

Here we go (here we go again!)
going through the same thing (here we go again!)
Here we go
Don't wanna play the same game (not again, I don't wanna go through it)


Ah, those days...
Memories come flooding with the rain...

Ok. To the only real set of business for the night:

Happy 7-Month-Versary iPod!!!

Now now, I know that you guys haven't seen my wonder of joy. But that's probably because you've seen so many people with one, I figured you wouldn't want to see mine. But for those who don't believe, I'll get a pic in as soon as I can.
My iPod once had 2003 songs on it (really it did!), but now that I have mastered manually adding and sorting out my music, I'm back down to 1955, with less than a gigabyte of space. It's a pity.
More to come... later.

PS - Nice to see you back in da city, Mikey!

Whatchusaid?
OH mayn! I don't know if you check this sight anymore or not but I heard a song today that I hadn't heard in years. i was like damn, I need this for the IPOD...but could not remember the name or the group. (Here we Go...Portrait) Thanks to google I found your site. I'm goint to go through it and find more songs for my oldschool playlist. Wow, the 90's is now old school.

www.lavatorylady.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment