"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Something of note: At the The Wiz, headphones are 40% off. Now let's do the math: My Sony 700DJ's are $150 regular price there; 40% of that is $60, so that's $90 for the headphones. After NY tax, that's $97.43 for the same headphones I bought two weeks ago for $100 flat. The price of not waiting: $2.57; and dropping. Listening to Ronny Jordan's After Hours using the headphones now: Priceless.
There are certain things worth crying about. This is not one of them.

Another thing of note: there's been a lot of feedback about my recent experiences; some from those who have read about them, and others who just have an instinct about these things. I must admit, I never expected so much replies on the matter; I was overwhelmed. So thanks to all that have responded.
I must add that by nature, I am almost always giving. I figure if you give to others, God gives back to you; when you least expect it. So I gave a lot back then (time, money, input; more money than time, more input than money), but now, I felt that it was worth it. I can never stay vexed or mad for a long period of time. It's just by nature; someone would do me wrong; and on the way home I would steam about what happened, and plan retaliation. But when I hit the sack, I let it go. next morning, it's as if nothing happened. That's the way it's always been for me.
So what am I saying? Basically that it's behind me now. That's all.
Ah, I must tell you what happened to me the other day: I ran into Jerry, a Trini who often drops me home from shopping at Pathmark. And again, I needed to drop me off home from picking up some lumber from the area. So we start talking about the fact I have another year of school left. And he tells me that once it's over, that's when life begins; and i'll be so glad I went. Yada yada yada. Then he asks if I found anyone of interest in my life; to which I reply no. Next thing I know, he too is giving me advice! "Just live life;" "never spend too much;" "it's all part of the plan;" that sort of thing. And I couldn't help but swear this guy's been reading my blog. Have I become that predictable...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment