"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Okay, I just thought I'd sneak up this post before I go cramming away again...

I just came back from studying from another exam. And it was so interesting studying with my kliq; we spent 3 hours on 1 problem, and 1 hour on the other 3 problems. That's what Economic Statistics can do to someone, or in my case, some people. We all came with different answers, occasional w-t-f's were used, some banter here, some comic relief there, but all in all, it was awesome. Does that mean I know my stuff? Well, I studied with my kliq, didn't I? I had to get something out of it!

Also, I took my Business organization & management midterm. And I'm real glad the professor posted his old exams on the web. Otherwise, I may have been in deep trouble. Now, that's one down, three to go...

This site is one of the coolest blog sites I've seen. I just gotta find a way to get that background photo, man! Okay, maybe not that specific one, but a similiar one, with a beach or something.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment