"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I just came back from my Advanced Accounting II midterm. One hell of a challenge; especially the first of the four problems. But, I did okay.
Now, that's 2 down, 2 to go...



This is my next immediate project. There aren't any jabronies I know that possess this awesome piece of audio equipment. Though $100 is a bit much for a pair of headphones, these are cheaper to repair, and harder to replace...

Focus! Focus! Focus! Must remember my probability distribution and coefficient of correlations...

My iPod turns 3 months old next week. And I will buy a new case. But I still dunno which one to get!! The new headphones will go great with my iPod. Though I must admit, it's getting quite cumbersome to acknowledge people trying to call me with my iPod on. And now, I'm just using the Apple headphones! I can see it now: I'm jamming with my big-ass Sony DJ Headphones on the train, someone I know (hmm, who could fit that category) is on the same train as me. And because I love my music, I would never know...

Also, I got a chance to check out the Neuros, the next big opponent for the iPod. The orange screen is cool. But...
USB? External clip-on 20GB drive? C'mon, guys. Surely you can be a little more creative than that. iPod wins, hands down...

Focus! Focus! Focus! Must remember my cost method vs. equity method and goodwill...

Someone passed me this song called Trini To The Bone by David Rudder and Carl Jacobs; he either obviously knows my love for soca music, or is obviously tired of me playing the old Shadow songs. In any event, I haven't stopped playing it since. So thanks.

I saw Mikey's aunt for the first time since I left high school. She still looks good, and is in good spirits. It's good to know some things never change...

Just trying to graduate, just trying to graduate. Still alive, just trying to graduate...

So am I dude, so am I. But then again, aren't we all...

Okay. I seriously gotta go. Until then...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment