"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Monday, March 31, 2003

Foreign skies; that blinded me to empty charms
I crossed the ocean, and fell into your arms.
So sure, so wrong;
you sang me a simple tune; I took it for a song.
Say goodbye, don't tell me why you have to go
loving you was as good as gold, as good as gold...
I'd love to love you, really love you.
But, you see, there's something you should know:
I really didn't think you'd go.

Because today, I could have swore I heard you say
I love you, I want you, I need to be with you today.
I saw something in your face:
stay here beside me; I need your love to hide me;
You lied... and now you've gone away.
And left me crying like a baby;
Like a baby...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment