"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Chicago was a great film. But after seeing it, I just don't understand why Richard Gere wasn't nominated for an Oscar. I mean, the first part of the film was a bit dry. I got amused by Queen Latifah's momma role. But business picked up when Gere's character arrived on the scene. The movie was just better when he was on the screen. He was such a great presence; I even looked forward to seeing him at the very end, in a what ever happened to so-and-so kind of way. Taye Diggs' role was very subtle and inviting. I was even to attached to guy who played Roxie Hart's husband. He was very convincing. And oh yeah, Zeta-Jones and Zwellenger weren't bad either. Bottom line, great movie with Gere; and he was R-O-B-B-E-D.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment