"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Monday, March 03, 2003

After all, to tell you that I need you
is all I ever wanted.


Oh, yeah! What's happenin' everyone!?! This week's blog is comin' at you a little early, because of the huge month that's ahead. In fact, March seems to be the month of midterms, the month of madness, but most importantly, the month of miracles.
And while I received a miracle of sorts, I am still in dire need of about four more. Because starting tomorrow, I take 1 of 4, possibly 5, midterms. Tuesday, I will take my first midterm for Business Organization and Management. Once I escape that one, I take my first Advanced Accounting II midterm on Wednesday. I twist and turn and squirm through that one, and I have two midterms on Thursday, one for economic statistics, and the second for Advanced Accounting I. And, if my intermediate macroeconomics class gets through Chapter 10 on Tuesday, then I will have my second ECO 301 midterm on Thursday, too!
But enough of that. I must thank God for the miracle that came my way on Saturday. If you recognize that excerpt from my most recent freelances, then you already might know what I'm talking about. But if you don't, I have been invited to a Crate & Barrel dinner next week Monday, almost like a last-get-together type of event. And if I can bank money on it, Shakeya might be there...
Well, it may seem like a long shot, but it's one I gotta take. I think God, and perhaps you guys, realize that I have learned my lesson in being real with what I feel. And if I don't do it this time, Lord knows that I am gonna explode! So, there you have it; it's do or die for me...

I did say I have midterms all this week. So I will cut this one short. Next time, I'll probably post before the dinner, to sort of psyche myself before I boldly go. C-ya!

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment