"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

They say good things come to those who wait.
Well, they were right...




The tiBook comes in 12" screens! Yay!
My problem: the damn slot loading drive. Using the iMac DV+, I know just how cumbersome these slot-loaders get over time. But nonetheless, the tiBook looks stunning in a new 12" (and 17") display.
You know what, I spend time & money at the New York Auto Show at the Javits Center. Perhaps when MacWorld comes back to NY for the summer, I should invest some t&m into them as well!

Apple sent me this movie featuring Yao Ming (from the Houston Rockets) and Verne Troyer (Mini Me), holding their 12" and 17" tiBooks, respectively (of course, leave it to Apple to make a commercial like that, where the big like it small, and the small like it big). It was funny, just a little bit...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment