"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Something I thought I'd share:

A class I just recently overtallied for turns out to be run by two people: a graduate student on her first year teaching, and an old transfer student as the role of teacher's pet. They were a fascinating duo. And it should make for one interesting semester after all.

But the more interesting part didn't come til before I got there. As I left the 4 train on 59th Street to transfer for the 6, I noticed someone under a hat, flashing a pearly white smile that had me sidetracked for a moment. A familiar smile that I hadn't seen in a while. It was Mrs. Bert, and it didn't take her long to recognize me. At the time, I couldn't remember for the life of me what her name was; so I pretended to be listening to my iPod in the meantime. Elsewhere, she was talking to her ladyfriend, and already, I got the feeling I was on the other end of a bad compliment. All I remember was, "You see that man..."

Well, you can't win every single battle, right?

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment