"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Saturday, January 04, 2003

It's over.
It's almost over...

I cannot believe that Sunday will be my last day at Crate and Barrel. I could've swore that yesterday was still December 19th, and I had to be at work the following Friday. Now we're in January, and that means that the last day is this Sunday.
I'll sure miss my friends, the haters, and all the cool managers who do a better job remembering your name than most of my professors. Well, at least there's the after-christmas party coming up. This time, I'm definitely going...

"A" is my Business Law III grade...
The others are sure to follow.

Until then, peace, and long live the iPod!

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment