"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

"Is this really the end of the universe...
or is it just, the beginning?"


Well, a brand new week in January, and I have marked the end and beginning of a brand new saga. First off, January 5th was indeed my last day at Crate & Barrel. So many sad goodbyes, as most of us tried to hold back tears. The last time we all will meet will be at the big party this Sunday. This party could pose problems for me, because I don't drink. And it would be something to see how I will manage against all these people who really know how to party on Sunday. As to whether I might come back to C&B, well, it all depends on the managers. I think I've shown them just how much I can contribute to the store. I felt pretty satisfied with my work there as well.

On a more positive note, as a Mac user, I take great pride in announcing that on that very Sunday that I left, I finally installed OS X on my computer! No, not the Jaguar that just hit the market, but the OS X prior to that. And I got to say, as I look at how much my Mac has turned into a Windows lookalike, that I am very impressed with it. So much so, it has left me with two thoughts:
Why didn't I do this sooner? (Probably because of all the stuff I had to erase prior to installing OS X!)
and...
When can I get Jaguar?? (Probably as soon as I get a new job!)

Well, I tried. In any case, I will soon be celebrating my one month semianniversary of my iPod acquisition. And to prep things up, I hope to obtain Jaguar so I can finally automate the time when the iPod decides it needs to reset itself. Otherwise, It's my favorite machine of 'em all...

Other than that, that's pretty much all folks!
I promise to come back with some new stuff. Until then...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment