"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Friday, January 03, 2003

Happy New Year!
Auld Lang Syne, and all that stuff...

In any case, I just woke up after a two day resting stretch, and it feels good to wake up to...
ice rain!?!
Ah man, and I got work at 4! Getting there's gonna be hell.

A couple of shout-outs, if you will, before I get ready:
First, and foremost, I wish all a very cool & awesome new year! There are so much new prospects to acquire, new days to seize, new opportunities to gain. Make sure that this year, you have a good one!
And I wish for courage, strength, wisdom and knowledge to all.

Second, and just as important, Happy Belated Mikey Day!!! On January 1st, while I was still catching rest from the New Year's party I went to (off da hook, by the way), Mikey rang in the new year the only way he knows how: by celebrating his birthday. So you're 22, eh? Have to be eleven months older than me, eh? Well, I'm still cooler! (just kiddin)...
Happy Birthday, Mikey...

Third, let me address Tavie's response to my thoughts on her gift. Now, this is the same Tavie who years ago when I met her, had described her "Pooh" watch as the memoir of her trip to Disney World. It was such a great moment for her, and she treasured that watch. Now forgive me for good memory, but I was under the assumption that her nostalgia would get the best of her, and she would keep her Pooh watch. However, it's nice to know that she indeed, loved the watch that I gave her. So much in fact, she only takes it off when showering. That's cool, think...
So big up to Tavie, who heads to Disney World again this month...

Also, I got a B in Brinberg's class. How I got it, was under God's super-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power...

Ok. Gotta go. Promise to write back when I get my other grades...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment