"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Monday, January 13, 2003

Ah, welcome one and all
welcome to the last day of your lives...

I dunno why I wanted to write that. Stuff just stays in my head. Now I am kind of glad that I got it out. Maybe it might be useful. To whom, I don't know. But it might be useful...
In any case, I have recently celebrated my one-month-versary of my acquisition of the iPod with a dent on the corner. The case apple provided me is not the best one. I would fork out another $30 for a different case, but what will it amount to? Perhaps a translucent case that attracts the wool off of my jacket. Or another leather case to accompany my cell phone's leather case. So much quantity, so little quality...

In more recent events, I was at the CnB party they threw last night. And I gotta tell ya, I've never seen such a turnaround! People, who I swore were old and slow, were on the dancefloor all night long; from the time I got there, to the very end. It's like they worked the entire season just to get to that one point where they can show off. I did some dancing myself, talked to few women, got teased at 'cause I didn't want to drink, that sort of thing. The only downer of the night was that the one girl I wanted to talk to (the one I wanted to talk to from the very beginning, since I met her) was the one girl I couldn't dance with. Being on the floor, cheering for a friend whose hoping to get something extra, I guess I wasn't fully paying attention to the field. Then just before I leave for my things, I see her and say what's up; only for her to tell me she was looking for me so we could talk, but I was too busy dancing. I had the best rats! sign on my face that would make Charlie Brown proud. And to think, that might as well had been the last chance I'll see her. Ever. Then again, I could always go to BMCC and see if I find her. But that's a wild goose chase. But if I do see her again, then I'll know whether she is the one...
At the party, the music ranged from pop to old school to latin. I couldn't believe three hours passed, and we even did techno! All those white people dancing to techno, so fascinating. In any event, I came across this one track the DJ was playing. It was a latin dance song that was very popular and I couldn't get the name of the song, or who sang it. By the time I thought to ask the DJ, he was already on another track. Another fascinating moment.
On the Hunter front, I passed my classes with A's and B's (2 and 2 respectively) and am having a tough time figuring out what extra two classes to take for a 15-credit semester. I have three economics courses already added, but the rest of the courses available are all in the night time (sure, I've done it before with Professor Taber's Linguistics class, but she was interesting; eco classes in the night are not.) And to top it off, for the first time since I can recall, I am not taking any classes with Tavie!! No more Tavie??!!! I'm gonna go nuts! Maybe there's a class I'll have that is close to her class, I hope.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment