"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Monday, December 16, 2002

Oh yeah, what happened to Mrs. Bert??? Well, like the change in weather, she had another attitude change that Thursday. She must have saw me coming with my camcorder a mile away, because she avoided me (at all costs, it seemed) at Business Law class. Frown, and all.
So what's next hotshot, you ask?? Well, the final is this Thursday. And I have some time that day until Brinberg's final (which I've yet to study for). So I will open commuincations then. No breakfast (since she would probably eat it before the finals), but I'll ask her how it went (if she listens to me, anyway) and find out the ultimate answer to the question: why she doesn't smile!

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment