"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Monday, December 09, 2002

Hey, remember Mrs. Bert??? She did a puppet turn on me and my friend, because for the first time ever, she smiled, and laughed, with us!!! All is even better now @ da crib!! Now, at least for today, we'll call her Mrs. Ernie!!
So what's next hotshot, you ask?? Well, this Thursday, the review day, I intend to invite her for breakfast, to sort of get to know her a little bit, learn a thing or two (or three) about marriage, and find out why she doesn't smile!

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment