"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Good.
I was reminded.

Merry Christmas to all! And before I go and enjoy my festivities, I leave you with another freelance. This one may be a little disjointed, but in time, will get better. In any case, happy holidays from the other side...

The Freelance Before Christmas

Tis the freelance before Christmas; & before I go to bed,
let me tell you the thoughts dancing in my head.
The finals are finally over, and just in time...
So somebody crack a bottle and pass me the wine.
I turned 21 a week ago, I am in the legal age
Big, tall, smart and cool making a reasonable wage.
The jovial mood I'm in, as all my shopping is through
and if you didn't finish yours, well shame on you!
All the bills are paid, school for the fall is done;
now's the time to catch up on lost sleep and fun.
Bring on the Christmas Party; I'm going, you'd best believe!
And you already know what I'm doing New Year's Eve!
Bring on the tatti dance! Bring on the electric slide!
And all I'll need is a girl to rock with at my side.
My iPod in my hand, and I under my cap
will just about settle on a long January nap.
Then a whistle of wind; a snowstorm about to blow,
now there's a much louder noise coming from the window
I shut it closed, turn around, and what do I see?
Huge Christmas presents underneath the Christmas tree.
I shuffle through the stuff, asking "Anything for me?
Perhaps a brand new stereo or a color TV?"
I'm trying to remember, was I good or was I bad...
'cause the only presents there were for mom and dad.
Wait, I had to be someplace... I don't know where
Ah, here comes my ride to take me there.
I'm gonna get some digits before the night is through;
My dad wishes me luck, and to be back by two.
And they heard us exclaim before we drove out of sight...
"Happy Holidays to all... And rock on all night!!"

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment