"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, December 05, 2002

Ah, what a day it's been today! The 6 to 8 inches of snow we've been getting has been awesome, despite those who really hate the snow. After my Intermediate Accounting exam, which I aced by the way, I took the 4 back to Brooklyn and indulged myself in some snow fights with the local kids. Nothing big, just a bunch Crown Heights' finest in a good 'ole snow fight.

After stopping at J & R, I realized that I might get the run-around for a replacement CD player. I have to call the Warrantech company, then they give me a repair number, then I go back to J & R, then I get my CD player. Somewhere along that picture, I see something going wrong. In any case, I'll be optimistic about it all, and prepare my eBay search for a RioVolt CD player...

You know, just to have a CD player, just in case...
But nothing will compare to the iPod.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment