"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

I think about it some more, and here's something else I caught. Here it was, the fans wanted to see this baby. MJ loves his fans. So he gets caught up in the moment and shows it off to the crowd...
And dangles it over the balcony.
You know, if you're gonna ask your "idol" to do something, should it matter over how it happens?
Okay, I am one MJ fan who is disgusted over the overbearing print of this one occasion. Sure, he made a mistake. But at least he didn't "mistakenly" bomb a city...

Okay, I'll talk about something a little bit more important...

Does anybody remember the Bloomberg. A Businessman, not a Politician campaigns, where the dude, oh I'm sorry, Hizzoner, promises that he was never going to raise taxes and stuff? Well, it has only been 11 months since he first took office. And our businessman turned politician proposes (Thank God for proposition) to raise all sorts of taxes. So while the cost of living goes up, the jobs are going down in number.
You would think this would hit the very first page of any newspaper. No, I gotta read about Wacko Jacko and David Wells' journey to trial.

I can never envy rich people. Not that I am allowed to do so...
But think about it. If you are a rich jackass, it will show more so on media. And think about who fuels the media...

Man, I am outraged.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment