"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, November 28, 2002

Before I go eat my lamb and rice (an unusual change in Thanksgiving plans), I'll post one more freelance. Nothing special about it; it's just one of those love-fool freelances. Happy Thanksgiving from the other side...

Hoping

Hoping.
That you will pass my way
I'll tell you what I want to say
While waiting until that day
I will be hoping.
That you answer my unheard prayer
Only your hand can take me there
That is my last and only care
I still remain hoping.
Nothing else is worth dying for
You are the key to my heart's door
And there is nothing I want more
Nonetheless, I am hoping.
Until then, I live in doom
Just sifting through the gloom
I hope this day comes soon
I am. Truly hoping.
That my words will make you stay
We hold each other near as we lay
I am, be that as it may...
Hoping.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment