"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, November 07, 2002

Ah, the week isn't over yet, and already it's been cool. On Monday, after days, and days, of procrastination (85% of which on Tavie's part), we finally went to see Bowling For Columbine. And I gotta say, it was a funny, yet riveting piece of work. Never had I thought a documentary starring Michael Moore and some SWM (that's Stupid White Men) would ever be so comical. He even got to sit & chat with Charlton Heston; and believe me, the old man didn't know what was coming.

More cool news comes from yesterday, where me, my brother, and my father (the big 3 guys of the house) were all baptized at the The Brooklyn Tabernacle. No, not the new one at 17 Smith St., but the old church at 290 Flatbush Ave. We kinda felt special, not just because we committed a visual act of obedience to God, but because we and the 100+ who did it with us are the last bunch to be baptized at the old church. I really do miss it. The days where at 3PM, the church would be so packed, we would be in the chapel watching. Those were some days.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment