"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Sunday, November 10, 2002

Ah, today went pretty swell.

Interesting things happened: on top of being sent home an hour early from work, I finally spoke to Shola, the friend I thought I lost. Turns out I really didn't lose him; in fact, he just needed time to air out. Perhaps when I wished him happy birthday, I proved that I wasn't the bad guy. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that he moved out?! Yup, he's the first in the kliq to move out of his parents' digs, and into a new crib. I gotta say big-up to the guy.

Oooh. I just read freaky-delicious' post about him letting Aidee drive his car. I gotta say those women drivers are crazy man, just crazy up in Rochester...

Okay, it's a joke. I'm just kidding. No disrespect...
I'm just glad the dude is okay. And he will be here for Thanksgiving weekend. Hope the dude remembers me when he comes...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment