"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Wednesday, September 04, 2002

What a weekend.

Why am I posting this blog a whole day afterwards? Because my feet are still sore. But now that I gained feeling back in my feet, I have to say that I enjoyed this Labor Day Parade, and weekend for that matter.

As far as the parade goes, what I really wanted to do was to acquire the new Rupee CD, as well as some music from cropover, some of which includes Krosfyah, Edwin Yearwood, Kevin Little, and others. But I failed in that task, so I just decided to have fun and go dancing for a while. The moment I step over those gates and into the Parkway was the moment that it was over for me. I just found myself flowing with the crowd, jumping up and dancing to almost every single float that went up to Flatbush Avenue. I would have been satisfied doing just that, had it not been for those guys wining up on the women every chance they got. Well, seeing that it wasn’t exactly a crime, I decided I was going to do a little wining myself, and by the time I gathered enough strength to walk home, I had already wined up on ten or twelve girls!

Not that it was all my fault, but through almost every float I was moving with, I was with one or two women, at two or three times a piece, age: young and mid-20’s, I was having so much fun. I might have gotten a phone number or two, if I wasn’t having so much fun dancing in the rain! My only regret…

…No pictures.

But it's been 48 hours since the parade, and my left ankle has started to return to normal. Just in time for my first class of the new semester. Oh, joy. The Genius of Modern Theater. I hope it is as interesting as it sounds.



Whatchusaid? Post a Comment