"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Well, a year after the day no one will ever forget, it nice to know that in some shape fashion or form, America is back to normal. My wishes and respects will now go out to all that have lost someone dear that very day, or to all that have lost someone (or somethinng special) period. 9/11 victims are no more special than those we've lost beforehand, and afterwards. My thoughts go out the families that have to start anew, and thouse who have picked up the pieces and move on. You are the truly brave ones.

Furthermore, to the NYPD and FDNY, who risk their lives everyday and enjoy it, thank you. Even though you are just doing your job, it means a lot to those who really need your help. My prayers also go to the families of cops and firemen that did, and did not, make it that day. May God bless all of your hearts, and help you all pick up the pieces to move on.

I would write a freelance or poem of sorts to commend you. But it would just be in a sea of poems written by everyone, both young and old. The mere fact that it's my poem means nothing...

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment