"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, September 26, 2002

Influenced by the 100 things list, I've decided to post my 100 music/movies list. This list consists of 50 of my favorite songs of all time, and 50 of my favorite movies of all time. This list encompasses all of my favorites; from the time I first listened to the radio, until this very day. R&B artists, Reggae artists, Pop Artists, Rock artists, you name it. The order may change as time goes on, but with a very few additions.

What's interesting about this list is that people who know me would've never thought that I listen to all this music. I wish I could do the full 100, but not even I think Blogger can handle so much music. Some of the mp3's are available upon request. So, without further ado...

From my "100 Music/Movies" list:
The Top 50 Favorite Songs of All Time

1) "Careless Whisper" - George Michael
2) "Rock With You" - Michael Jackson
3) "Holding Back The Years" - Simply Red
4) "Brothers In Arms" - Dire Straits
5) "Inner City Blues" - Marvin Gaye
6) "Waiting For A Girl Like You" - Foreigner
7) "If You Leave Me Now" - Chicago
8) "I Want To Know What Love Is" - Foreigner
9) "Against All Odds" - Phil Collins
10) "Miracle" - Whitney Houston
11) "Close To You" - Maxi Priest
12) "I Can't Dance" - Genesis
13) "Dancing In The Dark" - Bruce Springsteen
14) "Lady" - Lionel Richie
14) "Sun Goddess" - Ramsey Lewis
15) "Give Me The Night" - George Benson
16) "After The Dance" - Fourplay w. El Debarge
17) "I Want You" - Marvin Gaye
18) "Without You" - Mariah Carey
19) "I Wanna Be Your Lover" - Prince
20) "Anniversary" - Tony Toni Tone
21) "Angel" - Jon Secada
22) "I Could Fall In Love" - Selena
23) "I Coulnd't Love You More" - Sade
24) "Jammin" - Bob Marley
25) "Rise" - Herb Alpert
26) "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" - Michael Jackson
27) "Hypnotize" - Notorious B. I. G.
28) "Dear Mama" - Tupac Shakur
29) "Let's Wait Awhile" - Janet Jackson
30) "Will You Still Love Me" - Chicago
31) "Love Times Love" - George Benson
32) "The Sweetest Taboo" - Sade
33) "Words Get In The Way" - Gloria Estefan
34) "Crazy" - Seal
35) "Just Another Day" - Jon Secada
36) "Kiss From A Rose" - Seal
37) "Fragile" - Sting
38) "Strength, Courage & Wisdom" - India Arie
39) "Around The Way Girl" - LL Cool J
40) "Shattered Dreams" - Johnny Hates Jazz
41) "Monkey" - George Michael
42) "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" - Aerosmith
43) "If You Asked Me To" - Celine Dion
44) "Save The Best For Last" - Vanessa Williams
45) "The Nightshift" - The Commodores
46) "She's All I Ever Had" - Ricky Martin
47) "Love Power" - Luther Vandross
48) "You Got It Bad" - Usher
49) "Juicy" - Notorious B. I. G.
50) "Creepin" - Luther Vandross

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment