"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

This poem I wrote is dedicated to all my special friends out there (you know who you are); and although it was previously meant for one of them, I will make it out to all of which fall under this category. Simple, heart-felt, and a tad on the cliche-side.
From the other side-

That Special Friend

Perhaps you know that special friend,
who has been with me until the end.
Unique and loyal in every way,
whose wise words help me every day.

Roses and doves with love on their wings...
Only my special friend can top my favorite things.
When the dog barks, when mama yells, or when I feel mad;
I simply think of my special friend, and no longer feel so bad.

Maybe you can help me see
this friend who has been so dear to me.
The one I'll treasure through and through...
Don't look now, that friend is you.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment