"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

This next freelance I found is not even one of my own; it belongs to a friend of mine from high school who writes excellent freelances. I dunno about the laws on this, but this thing keeps striking at me in such a way, I could no longer resist the temptation. I HAD to post this. So, from the good 'ole days...

Out of Sight; Out of Mind
By Michael Benain

When you're near and I close my eyes
I'm in heaven
I feel your depression when you breathe
And when you breathe I'm depressed
When we cuddle you are with your passionate champion who has his own agenda
When we cuddle I can only dream of my intent to be near some dead presidents.
You got your ears on my words.
But I got my eyes on your legacy.
Roses are red?
No. They bleed when you're near.
Misery loves company... Is that why you're with me?

Engaged by your persistence
I struggle to keep my distance
This poem plays witness
to my resistance; but I need assitance
To avoid
one instance of acceptance because
All I want is deliverance of your finance.

Damn my desire for the papers.
Damn your permanent solution for this temporary problem.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment