"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, April 25, 2002

Someone (no names listed) asked me if I create these freelances everyday. I thought I might take the time now to address where and how these poems make it to this blog...

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of Hunter College, I think rather weird thoughts. Sure, half the time it will have to do with class, and granted I will consider the women that look at me funny as I pass by. But, usually, I will strike up a song, and vibes (in the form of words) come out. Some of those vibes aren't meant for print. And the others will make their way on my trusty free-pad.
Then, I read back those vibes to myself later. If it still lingers on my conscience, I will post it! If it doesn't, then it will sit there until it does strike me, then I will post it!
Sure, it seems that everytime I'm blogging, I'm posting my freelances. But also consider that I'm thinking everyday. And if you don't, then be sure make that part of your daily practice (just kidding... but then again, I'm serious). And should writer's block occur, then I just post old poems I've done in high school. They are really good, and of press time, it's the only way I know of getting them noticed.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment