"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, April 18, 2002

Okay, okay. I am haunted, and do not wish to go to sleep in the heat.
So I will share another poem with you.
This one was written in high school 4 years ago, something very interesting happened, and I was driven to put these particular words on paper. So here goes.


Love And Logic

Logic can make a man.
Logic can make him damned,
to predict a love that was meant to be,
can break his heart into three.

Love can be a burning flame.
Love can drive a man insane.
Unlike logic, love isn't right or wrong,
which is why they cannot get along.

Both can make you whither and rot,
One can solve what the other cannot.
Love and logic never conciliate;
yet both can lead to a doomed and twisted fate.

The pain of love & logic, frustrating as can be,
I wish this pain would have mercy on me.
My broken heart, neither cannot fix;
Love and Logic surely don't mix.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment