"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, April 18, 2002

It is pretty amazing to me how much is changing in three years.
People I have known and heard of since high school are either married or pregnant. Though it's not weird to for such things to happen, I guess it just means I'm still living life in a very slow motion. Everything may very well look the same, which is altogether too weird, but these people take such transformations after high school, they are a totally different product.
At least some things, and people, never change.

Robert Ulrich, the original Spencer For Hire, I'm gonna miss you.

Dudley Moore, your films brought such great humor, and more important, such great music. I for one choose Arthur's Theme by Christopher Cross. You too will be missed by me.

Another thing I've noticed today; people ask about life in college. Is it the same, is it different, do I like it; things that nature. I guess where I am, life in college on the Upper East Side is pretty much no different to life in general on the Upper East Side...
Boring.
I sat on the walkway bridge in my college for a 1/2 hour, just to see what caught my eye. And though it's Thursday, some sort of action should happen. But nothing occurs. I sat there and was watching nothing. Not the absolutely nothing kind of nothing, but the Seinfeld nothing kind of nothing; where it all in the long run really doesn't matter. Man, it can get very depressing without my music in hand.

I promise to not write stuff so depressing in the future. Meanwhile, I leave you with the chorus of Arthur's Theme:
"If you get caught between the moon and New York City;
I know it's crazy, but it's true...
If you get caught between the moon and New York City,
the best that you can do...
the best that you can do, is fall in love."

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment