"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Thursday, April 18, 2002

Here's something of a freelance I wrote today. I'd like to call it,

Something's In My Head

Numbers. Two numbers. An array of only two numbers.
1. 0. 0. 1. 1. 0. 1. 1. 0. 1.
A maze of synaptic lightning bolts shooting at me as I blink.
The visual of a Tiburon, passing by the night-shaded streets.
The postlights of those night shaded streets.
Vibrant colors, mixing together like a wavelength.
Eyes looking back at me.
My eyes.
Heads; sculpted heads of people I've seen.
A dove, falling from the sky as I lower my eyelid.
My body falling through the clouds, into the ocean.
I sleep on water. I drift on air.
Waterlilies; beautiful, innocent waterlilies.
A clear blue sky. Turning into the shades of a pillow.
My pillow.
I awake again. And sleep in my visions.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment