"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Saturday, April 20, 2002

For reasons beyond my imagination, I just sat through an hour and a half of Roger & Me. Very riveting indy film.
The great war between the big buisness mogul, accompanied by his legions of stockholders, and the blue collar worker with the Union in his corner.
But after the film, it also struck me that with people like Michael Moore, you just can't classify them as either liberal or conservative. While he is for the union and apparently against the traditional white-collar money grabbers, a very liberal trait, he not only supports the American-made product, but encourages others to do so as well, a very un-liberal trait. And he's not careful, might end up closer to Pat Buchanan than necessary!
But all that aside, power to Michael Moore! Power to US factory worker!
If you'll excuse me though, my Nike ad just came in the mail.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment