"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Friday, April 19, 2002

Another day, another chance. This time, it will be another freelance I'll share today. From the other side of my head,

Painting Pictures

When I paint pictures, I dream of vast things;
which is why so many won't understand these pictures.
But many would enjoy them with someone they love.
Despite it's romantic origin, it's intimate roots,
these pictures I paint are meant to be for one person.
Some can be drawn for two, if one would wish to.
But my pictures are meant for my solidarity.

Don't be frightened by the pictures I paint.
They are mere scenes of my vision of ecstasy.
Blue and dark foreign skies over clear water.
The trees swaying; grass playing at your feet.
And overhead, the full moon gazing at the stars.
But be careful, these visions are vast yet fragile things.

So how do these differ from pictures of sensuality?
I don't paint as an observer gazing at beauty;
I am the picture, the paint engulfs itself around me.
As I hope that someone will unlock its true beauty
the beauty of my inner self, of the picture as it were.

I dare you to touch it (go ahead, touch the picture!)
Wrap yourself around its warm embrace.
Be one with the picture I paint for myself,
and you too will be engulfed by my picture,
and feel the wind & vibrations of the Sea Wind Horns...

Who knows?

One day, we might wake up & adore the beautiful picture;
the picture we drew for ourselves, within ourselves;
That Helen Of Troy & the mightiest of warriors could view in envy.

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment