"If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done..."

Da Kat's Stuff
About Me
email me
MySpace
photos
My fotolog

blogs:
Tavie
MythBusters
Mikey + old site
Wil Wheaton

links:
iLounge
WWE
Bret Hart
Air America Radio
My Alma Mater
NYChill



template design based on Gina's webpage; done by Erin...

Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Alright, for my freelance. It came to me while watching a "Home Improvement" rerun. Though it has very little to do with the TV series, the idea still remained.
From the other side, comes:

Staying On Your End

There's some force of nature that won't allow fences to stand still
As though we neighbors come together under the force's will.

Season after season, we approach it as though it were a game
Rules are silence, stay on your side; "Gee, I don't even know his name."

Setting boundary between us, as we walk towards the line
His only reply, "You stay on your end, and I'll stay on mine."

God forbid I need a weed whacker, all hope would be lost
I would only see him after the wall had been bitten by frost.

Why is this boundary here? Why can't its importance wait?
All it will do is fall apart... But my neighbor will learn too late.

I could say "breasts" and never hear a response
becuase of a stubborn man, who'll make sure it doesn't get across.

Here we go, it's the same thing; on a spring day so fine
He'll have it no other way; "You stay on your end, and I'll stay on mine."

Whatchusaid? Post a Comment